KRAUSE access technology professionals presented occupational safety innovations at the A+A in Düsseldorf
Excellent service - before and after commissioning
KRAUSE supports you before the commissioning of new access systems when it comes to dismantling old access solutions. During the project, our team of experienced technicians will not only take care of your assembly needs, but will also carry out dismantling services, before or after installation of the new system. Leave the work to us while you can concentrate on the essential - your core business.
Competence from a single source
KRAUSE makes the project as simple as possible - resource-saving and efficient. For this reason, we offer you a one-stop service. Our specialists support you from the analysis to the design phase, to the implementation phase and beyond, as part of our after-sales service “SafetyServices”.
- No disruption to your business processes due to flexible implementation options, since we carry out assembly works on-site so that your processes are not disrupted and your capacities are not used
- After assembly by our teams, a comprehensive product handover and simultaneous product training takes place
KRAUSE delivers on time and in perfect condition. The high-quality level of our products is of paramount importance for us. We ensure this level of quality through qualified personnel and high-quality raw materials.
Thanks to our many years of experience in project management and assembly, we can offer you a complete product portfolio as well as an extensive range of services.
The scheduled date of assembly has arrived. Now what? Our competent and experienced employees install your special construction according to specifications and will do the handover of the corresponding documentation after the assembly work has been completed.
For all projects and installations, we place the highest priority on:
- Performing all necessary works in accordance with agreed procedures and specifications
- Good cooperation with other companies involved so that you get the optimal solution
- Flexibility to meet changing requirements
- Handover of comprehensive documentation and certifications according to legal requirements
Safety & Regulations
The installation is of course carried out in compliance with the strictest safety regulations. When delivering and installing our products, our employees take care in all areas of:
- Compliance with the relevant specifications
- Strict adherence to safety-related work guidelines throughout the project
- Compliance with industrial practices and legal requirements pertaining to health and safety at work
Installation of a roof working platform of the Bodensee Oberschwaben Bahn
There are currently no events. New dates will follow shortly.