KRAUSE access technology professionals presented occupational safety innovations at the A+A in Düsseldorf
KRAUSE consulting competence
From the first analysis to our after-sales service - we offer a one-stop service
KRAUSE's consulting expertise offers you a one-stop service. Our experts have many years of experience and will take care of your concerns in a professional manner, from analysis to design, from implementation to services.
The first step is an analysis of the present situation on site and we will then discuss with you the objectives to be realized. In a second step, our team designs a project plan in close consultation with you and based on the initial data. The third step comprises the implementation. KRAUSE will always share with you the current status of the project, since transparency is important to us. Finally, our SafetyServices offer an optimized after-sales service package.
A sound analysis is the basis for a successful project.
You can rely on our experts, who will work with you to conduct a comprehensive analysis through an on-site visit and further discussions to understand the initial situation and the objective.
On the basis of the analysis data, we prepare the project schedule in close cooperation with you to ensure a smooth process.
- You save time and costs - we come to you
- Data security - we collect data in a responsible manner
- Accurate recording and documentation of your requirements
- A designated contact person who will accompany you throughout the entire project
- Flexible coordination with our competence team via multimedia communication
- Preparation of an individual project schedule
- We value transparency and constant exchange - you are involved in the project planning right from the start
- We provide data such as drawings for inclusion in design plans
After we have identified the requirements, the objective and its achievement on the basis of the project plan, we carry out your order promptly and at the highest quality level.
We offer you a comprehensive range of services, ranging from support in the application of products to product testing, from long-term spare parts supply to repairs.
- Clean, professional finish
- No disruption to your business processes due to flexible implementation options that will save your resources
- Flexible implementation, you can choose from three implementation concepts:
Ready-made modules for easy assembly, or pre-assembly in the KRAUSE plant, or on-site assembly service
- Prompt implementation of your requirements due to our long-term experience and use of the latest systems
- High-quality implementation based on continuous performance review and optimization
- Compliance with all legal requirements regarding product introduction and handover
- KRAUSE offers a one-stop solution – service support directly from the manufacturer
- Designated contact persons
- Individual consultation
- Free, comprehensive product instructions
- Support for product application
- Flexible repair service at your site or at our plant
No compromises in terms of safety and economy
Do you have an access problem? We specialize in individual and practical customised solutions for particularly complex customer requirements.
There are currently no events. New dates will follow shortly.