KRAUSE access technology professionals presented occupational safety innovations at the A+A in Düsseldorf
Project report Maschinenbau und Service GmbH Ammendorf, Halle/Saale
Mobile maintenance platform as access solution for working on train roofs, including ICE trains
MSG - Maschinenbau und Service GmbH Ammendorf, Halle/Saale
Maschinenbau und Service GmbH Ammendorf offers integrated development, manufacturing and service competence for rail cars and equipment
We specialise in individual customised solutions, in particular for customers with very complex demands on the product. This is also the case with the new, mobile maintenance platforms, which we developed together with MSG. The platforms offer maximum safety and flexibility and can be used with different types of trains. In addition, an integrated, wide and comfortable staircase was requested.
Another requirement was the ability to combine the platforms to enable sharing. After the first meeting, on thing was clear: We can offer an appropriate customised solution. All requirements were implemented according to requests and on time.
Additional design features:
- Lateral, extended crossbars for a perfect approach to the trains
- Integrated stairways with double-sided handrails for maximum comfort and safety
- Adjustable plate feet for perfect fitting of the railing to all trains when folded out
- Side supports with edge protection to allow direct docking to the roof of the trains
- “Intelligent” railing enables connectivity when using two platforms
- A folding platform railing with handrail, knee rail and intelligent locking system
This is what our customer, Mr. N. Grimm, MSG – Maschinen und Service GmbH, Ammendorf, has to say:
“Thanks to the new, mobile maintenance platforms, we can now carry out our maintenance works on various types of trains in a safe manner. Our requests were perfectly fulfilled by KRAUSE, so that we can use all the requested functions. We were very pleased with the short implementation time, from the first planning meeting to the implementation phase and system delivery.”
There are currently no events. New dates will follow shortly.